SALMON with greens, lentils and herby/lemony yoghurt
1/2 cup of plain yoghurt
2 tbs of basil, mint and/or parsley loosely torn
Juice and rind of half a lemon
1 tbs olive oil
1 garlic clove diced
150g of stripped Tuscan kale
Drained tin of lentils or equivalent soaked ones
2 salmon or rainbow trout steaks, skin on
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Heat half the oil in a pan and fry garlic over medium heat for a minute or two. Add Tuscan kale and a splash of water until slightly wilted. Remove.
- Add lentils to pan and warm through.
- Heat remaining oil on medium high heat in a fry pan and place fish skin-side down. Cook for four minutes on each side (This is a guide. It will depend on thickness and your taste prefs), flipping once.
- Serve salmon on a bed of lentils and kale; drizzle over dressing. Enjoy.
Requires no prep. Super-fast. Ticks all the boxes in terms of protein, omega something and other good for yous.